The most prominent cpu tracking device has actually been upgraded to sustain the upcoming 11th Gen Core collection from Intel.
The device has actually been upgraded the other day to sustain the 11th Gen Core collection codenamed Rocket Lake-S. Intel has actually not supplied a clear launch day for the brand-new collection, however the reports have actually been fairly aiming in the direction of March for some time currently. Intel formally verified that the CPUs will certainly be revealed in Q1 2021. The CPU-Z software program will certainly not appropriately review the CPUID strings as well as review CPU names.
The software program currently likewise checks out graphics cards base and also increase appear via the Graphics tab:
CPU-Z 1.94 vs 1.95 Graphics Tab, Source: VideoCardz
- AMD ThreadRipper PRO 3995WX, 3975WX, 3955WX, 3945WX and WRX80 chipset.
- Intel Core 11th generation “Rocket Lake”.
- Mainboard PCI-Express generation report (Mainboard tab).
- Graphics Interface Link current speed and max speed (Mainboard tab).
- NVIDIA GPU base and boost clocks (Graphics tab).
The 1.94 version has been widely used for Rocket Lake-S leaks. This version appears to correctly read instruction, cache sizes, and voltages.