As you know I love all things Mini-ITX, so today we’ll be taking a quick look at the ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 motherboard. This motherboard features the Z590 chipset, and it’s compatible for all Intel 10th Gen (Comet Lake) and 11th Gen (Rocket Lake) Core Processors, and it can support memory speeds of upto DDR4-4266 (OC).
For a compact mini-ITX motherboard, it’s comes packed with some exciting features including … the Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN, Intel Gigabit LAN, Killer AX1675x 802.11ax(WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2, as well as Intel Thunderbolt 4 (Type-C). For storage, it comes with 3 x SATA3 ports, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4) and 1 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3). Other features include the PCIe 4.0 x16 Steel slot, USB 3.2 Gen2 ports (5 rear and 2 front), ASRock Super Alloy, 7.1 CH HD Nahimic Audio and of course ASRock’s Polychrome Sync.
In my previous rant, I wasn’t impressed with Intel’s 11th Gen (Rocket Lake) processors, and here’s the reason why …
There’s one thing I just need to get off my chest … and it has to do with Intel’s Rocket Lake processors. It’s currently still on 14nm FinFET process, and has done so for the past 6 generations of Core processors spanning 5 years. The TDP is a massive 125W, and if you run Turbo Boost, the temperatures can easily hit 95+ degrees Celsius. Plus their so called flag-ship processor, the Core i9-11900K only has 8-Cores/16-threads. That’s 2 cores less from its predecessor, the i9-10900K which originally had 10-cores.
Anyway, back to the review …
Intel’s Z590 is currently their high-end chipset for enthusiasts, gamers and content creators. It now officially supports PCIE 4.0 and comes with plenty of PCIE lanes for adding components, like graphic cards and storage devices.
Take a look at the block diagram of the Z590 chipset below. You’ll notice that it offers up to 24 x PCIE 3.0 lanes, and for PCIE 4.0 lanes you get 1×16 lane 2×8 lanes for graphics or Intel SSD, and 1 x 4 lanes for Intel Optane memory. Officially it supports memory speeds of up to DDR4-3200 by default. And finally, the Z590 supports additional features such as Thunderbolt 4, Wifi 6, 2.5G LAN, Intel RAID storage, a load of USB 3.2 ports, HD audio and of course Intel’s Optane memory.
I would like to thank ASRock for providing the review sample. This is a snippet from what ASRock has to say about themselves on their website:
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
To test this motherboard, we’ll be using some pretty high-end components which includes an Intel Core i9-11900K, 16GB of Patriot Viper 4 Steel DDR4-4400, Patriot VP4300 1TB PCIE Gen4 SSD, and a Zotac GeForce RTX 2080. Sorry guys, I’m STILL unable to get hold of an RTX 30 series.
I’m expecting some decent scores from all of our benchmarks … that’s because we’re using some pretty high-end components. Let’s see how this tiny motherboard will perform in comparison with other Z590 motherboards on the market.
OK, let’s not waste any more time and dive straight in … we’ll start with the specifications and features of the ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 Motherboard on our next page.
Features and Specifications
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports DDR4 4266MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort, Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 3 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C
- 5 USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gb/s (Rear)
- 2 Front USB 3.2 Gen1 5Gb/s, 1 Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C 20Gb/s
- Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Killer AX1675x 802.11ax(WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2
- Unique Feature ASRock USB 4.0
– ASRock USB 4.0 Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C Port (40 Gb/s for USB 4.0 protocol; 40Gb/s for Thunderbolt™ protocol)
ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
– ASRock Front Panel Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
– ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 90A Power Choke
– 90A Dr.MOS
– Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
– I/O Armor
– Matte Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
– 10 Layer PCB
Killer 2.5G LAN
Killer 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
Killer DoubleShot™ Pro
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- CPU – Supports 10th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
– Digi Power design
– 10 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel ® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
– Supports Intel ® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Chipset – Intel ® Z590
- Memory – Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– 11th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4266+(OC) *
– 10th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4266+(OC) *
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB * *
– Supports Intel ® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots*11th Gen Intel ® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 up to 3200; Core™ (i3), Pentium ® and Celeron ® support DDR4 up to 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel ® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 up to 2933; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium ® and Celeron ® support DDR4 up to 2666 natively. * *Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows ® 32-bit OS. For Windows ® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- BIOS – 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU Core/Cache, DRAM, VPPM, VTTDDR, CPU PLL, VCC PLL, PCH Voltage, VCCIO, VCCIO_Memory, VCCSA, CPU Standby 1, CPU Internal PLL, GT PLL, Ring PLL, System Agent PLL, Memory Controller PLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Graphics – 11th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors support Intel ® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
– Three graphics output options: HDMI, DisplayPort 1.4 and Intel ® Thunderbolt™ 4 ports
– Supports Triple Monitor
– Supports Intel ® Thunderbolt™ 4 with max. resolution up to 5K (5210×2880) @ 60Hz
– Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz * *
– Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution up to 5K (5210×2880) @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4 and Intel ® Thunderbolt™ 4 Ports*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.**11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 2.0. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 1.4.
- Audio – 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
– Premium Blu-ray Audio support
– Supports Surge Protection
– Pure Power-In
– Direct Drive Technology
– PCB Isolate Shielding
– Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Gold Audio Jacks
– 15μ Gold Audio Connector
– Nahimic Audio
- LAN – 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
– Killer E3100G
– Supports Killer LAN Software
– Supports Killer DoubleShot™ Pro
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
- Wireless LAN – Killer AX1675x 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
– Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax
– Supports Dual-Band 2×2 160MHz with extended 6GHz band support *
– 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
– Supports Bluetooth 5.2 + High speed class II
– Supports MU-MIMO
– Supports Killer LAN Software
– Supports Killer DoubleShot™ Pro*Wi-Fi 6E (6GHz band) is not currently enabled by default due to the different regulation status of each country. It will be activated (for supported countries) through Windows ® Update and software update once available. The update is expected to be in the middle of 2021.
- Slots 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slot *
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot *– 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ax PCIe WiFi module (on the rear I/O)
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)*Supports PCIe riser cards to extend one x16 slot to two x8 slots
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- Storage – 3 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (Socket M2_2 works with 11th Gen Intel ® Core™ processors only) *
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) **Supports Intel ® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- RAID – Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
– Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices **RAID function for PCIe mode SSD in M2_2 is only available with Intel ® SSD installed.
- Connector – 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x RGB LED Header *
– 1 x Addressable LED Header * *
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) * * *
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control) * * * *
– 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) * * * * *
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)*Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_OPT/W_PUMP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
*****The Chassis Fan Connector supports the chassis fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
- Rear Panel I/O – 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 5 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 4.0 Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C Port (40 Gb/s for USB 4.0 protocol; 40Gb/s for Thunderbolt™ protocol) (Supports ESD Protection) *
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– 1 x Clear CMOS Button
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)*Supports USB PD 2.0 up to 9V@3A (27W) / 5V@3A (15W) charging
- Software and UEFI Software
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (Phantom Gaming Tuning)
– Killer Control Center
– ASRock Polychrome SYNC *
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash
– ASRock Easy RAID Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Support CD – Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Accessories – Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5/6 GHz Antennas
– 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Hardware Monitor – Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU_OPT/Water Pump, Chassis Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU_OPT/Water Pump
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU_OPT/Water Pump, Chassis Fans
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH, VCCSA, VCCIO, VCCIO_Memory
- Form Factor – Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
– 10 Layer PCB
For more information, please visit ASRock’s website.
The Box and Packaging
The box and packaging is compact and small as you would expect from a mini-ITX motherboard. Inside the box, you’ll find the instructional manual, software setup guide, postcard, drivers disc, 1 pack of SATA data cables, M.2 screws for you SSDs, a pair of velcro cable straps and 2 wifi antennas.
The motherboard itself is very compact, measuring just 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm … and this would be same for all Mini-ITX motherboards. All the ports, slots and connectors seem to be in the right places and can be easily accessible. There’s 1 x RGB LED Header (12v) and 1 x Addressable LED Header (5v)
A Closer Look
I like the I/O hood … it’s looks pretty solid and comes with a small. but nice looking mesh grille with a PG logo. You’ll also find an 8-pin ATX power connector near the top left-hand side of the board, as well as your usual 24-pin ATX power connector for your motherboard.
Two DIMM slots support memory speeds of up to DDR4-4266 (OC). You can also find 2 x M.2 slots for your SSDs. One is location at the back of the motherboard supporting PCIE Gen3, while the other M.2 slot that supports PCIE Gen4, is located underneath the full cover heatsink on the front of the motherboard. You’ll also get 3 x SATA3 connectors for additional hard drives.
For connectivity, it come with DisplayPort, HDMI, 5 x USB 3.2 Gen2, Thunderbolt 4 (Type-C). There’s also a clear CMOS button and the Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN port as well as antenna connectors for the Killer AX1675x 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2, and finally an array of audio connectors for the 7.1 HD audio.
Because this is a Mini-ITX motherboard, mounting the board and installing all the components can be tricky with limited space. However, having said that I didn’t encounter any issues during installation. Just be aware of the spacing between the ram and the tubing when installing an AIO liquid cooler.
We’re using BIOS P1.40 on the ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 Motherboard. The ‘Easy Mode’ which shows the current motherboard and CPU settings including temperatures, voltages, fan speeds and memory speeds. Go to advanced mode for more options.
The ‘Advance Mode’ allows you to adjust various settings including CPU ratios, memory speeds, voltages and more. We selected XMP profiles for our memory to run at DDR4-4000 speeds. No issues here.
For our tests, we used a test rig which includes the Intel Core i9-11900K (default 3.5GHz, with Turbo Boost 5.3GHz), Patriot VP4300 1TB PCIE Gen4 SSD, and a Zotac GeForce RTX 2080. as well as 16GB of Patriot Viper 4 Steel DDR4-4400 ram in dual channel mode.
All tests were conducted at turbo clock speeds at a resolution of 1920×1080. High or Ultra settings enabled.
|CPU||Intel Core i9- 11900K (Rocket Lake) at default 3.5GHz with Turbo Boost 5.3GHz|
|Cooling||Cooler Master Liquid 240|
|Motherboard||ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4|
|Ram||16GB of Patriot Viper 4 Steel DDR4-4400|
|XMP profiles||XMP profile @ DDR4-4400|
|SSD/HDD||Gigabyte Aorus PCIE 4.0 Gen4 M.2 SSD|
|PSU||Cooler Master 850W|
|VGA card||Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 AMP Extreme Core 8GB GDDR6|
|Nvidia Drivers||Latest GeForce Drivers – WHQL|
Our load temperatures was reached a CRAZY high of 103 degrees Celsius !! which is extremely worrying. Sadly, the Intel Core i9-11900K (Rocket Lake) with a TDP of 125W just isn’t quite as power efficient as you think. I do recommend you use a large CPU cooler that handle high temperatures.
And if you plan to overclock the Core i9-11900K … I would seriously consider a 360 AIO liquid cooler or a full custom loop with large radiators.
Benchmarks (Part 1)
I’ll let the numbers do all the talking …
PCMark 10 is the latest in our series of industry standard PC benchmarks. Updated for Windows 10 with new and improved workloads, PCMark 10 is also faster and easier to use. PCMark 10 features a comprehensive set of tests that cover the wide variety of tasks performed in the modern workplace. With express, extended, and custom run options to suit your needs, PCMark 10 is the complete PC benchmark for the modern office and an ideal choice for organizations that buy PCs in high volumes.
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
3DMark v2 – Port Royal (DXR – Ray Tracing)
Port Royal is a graphics card benchmark for testing real-time ray tracing performance. To run this test, you must have a graphics card and drivers that support Microsoft DirectX Raytracing..
3DMark – Nvidia DLSS Test
Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) is an NVIDIA RTX technology that uses the power of deep learning and AI to improve game performance while maintaining visual quality.
DLSS is a post-processing technique that uses a pre-trained deep neural network to extract features of the rendered scene and intelligently construct a high-quality final image.
This feature test helps you compare performance and image quality with and without DLSS.
3DMark Time Spy is a new DirectX 12 benchmark test for Windows 10 gaming PCs. Time Spy is one of the first DirectX 12 apps to be built “the right way” from the ground up to fully realize the performance gains that the new API offers. With its pure DirectX 12 engine, which supports new API features like asynchronous compute, explicit multi-adapter, and multi-threading, Time Spy is the ideal test for benchmarking the latest graphics cards.
Fire Strike is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for today’s high-performance gaming PCs. It is our most ambitious and technical benchmark ever, featuring real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far beyond what is found in other benchmarks and games today.
Benchmarks (Part 2)
AIDA64 CPU Queen
AIDA64 CPU Photoworxx
AIDA64 Memory Test
CINEBENCH is a real-world cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer’s performance capabilities. CINEBENCH is based on MAXON’s award-winning animation software Cinema 4D, which is used extensively by studios and production houses worldwide for 3D content creation. MAXON software has been used in blockbuster movies such as Iron Man 3, Oblivion, Life of Pi or Prometheus and many more. CINEBENCH is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms (Windows and OS X).
A simple-to-configure and portable software program that helps you calculate the pi value for a given number of digits and perform overclocking operations on multi-core machines.
ATTO Disk Benchmark
ATTO has created a widely-accepted Disk Benchmark freeware software to help measure storage system performance. As one of the top tools utilized in the industry, Disk Benchmark identifies performance in hard drives, solid state drives, RAID arrays as well as the host connection to attached storage.
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software.It measure sequential reads/writes speed,measure random 512KB, 4KB, 4KB (Queue Depth=32) reads/writes speed, select test data (Random, 0Fill, 1Fill), provide theme support and Multi-Language support.
Verdict and Conclusion
Give me any Mini-ITX motherboard to review and it will instantly get a big thumbs up from me. Yeah, I’m a little biased, but I just love the size of these motherboards, plus if it comes with a load of features too, then that’s it … it’s already on my recommended list.
The ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 is perfect for any modders or enthusiasts, who plan to build a Mini-ITX based system that can support the latest Intel 11th Gen Rocket Lake processors. What’s great about this tiny motherboard, is that it literally has all the features you’ll find on a full size version of their ATX motherboard. Plus it supports PCIE Gen 4.0 standards, both on the PCIE x16 Steel slot as well as the M.2 slot for your SSD.
For a compact Mini-ITX motherboard, the ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 is absolutely packed with some amazing features … and I love it. To list a few … you get the Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN, Intel Gigabit LAN, Killer AX1675x 802.11ax(WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2, as well as Intel Thunderbolt 4 (Type-C). For storage, it comes with 3 x SATA3 ports, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4) and 1 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3). Other features include the PCIe 4.0 x16 Steel slot, USB 3.2 Gen2 ports (5 rear and 2 front), ASRock Super Alloy, 7.1 CH HD Nahimic Audio and of course ASRock’s Polychrome Sync.
During our benchmarks, we got some pretty good scores including a PCMark10 score of 8,064, and a Passmark9 score of 8,918. For Port Royal, we got a score of 6,652 with a DLSS score of 43.15 fps. For 3DMark Time Spy and Firestrike, we got an excellent score of 11,279 and 23,827 respectively.
The XMP profiles worked flawlessly and I love the fact that I can just slot in my Patriot Viper 4 Steel DDR4-4400 ram, and the motherboard ran them at full speed with no issues at all.
We didn’t do much CPU overclocking as the Core i9-11900K is already fast enough for us, especially with Turbo Boost running at 5.3GHz. If you want to overclock higher, then you need some serious CPU cooling solutions. These Rocket Lake chips run HOT! … over 100 degrees Celsius at full load, that’s just running your standard Turbo Boost.
- Supports all Intel 11th Gen (Rocket Lake) and 10th Gen (Comet Lake) processors
- Intel Z590 chipset
- Very good overall performance
- Excellent XMP profile compatibility
- Killer E3100G 2.5GB/s LAN
- Killer AX1675x Wifi 6e
- PCIE 4.0 Steel Slot
- 1 x Hyper M.2 slot (PCIE Gen4)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 slot (PCIE Gen3)